Skip to content

Permit and Worker Management

Radiation work can only be performed under a radiation work permit that is issued by the Radiation Safety Officer and approved by the Radiation Safety Committee. The permits issued will include the limitations for the work that can be conducted, the amount and type of material that can be used, the approved work locations, and the approved radiation workers. Any time the Permit Holder/PI, also called "RU" needs to modify these restrictions, they must request an amendment of their permit from the RSO.

Last Updated: 3/12/24